Monday, February 6, 2017

Good Morning !
Monday again ,hope everyone had a great weekend filled with joy.
The Rave all this morning  is the Superbowl ! As for me I don't watch,but I hope you all enjoyed !
Heard it was one hell of a game,and the half time show was awesome , WootWoot!!


Well it's that time, Quick reading Monday ,the requests I received were quick questions so I used a three card spread ,straight to the point as it were.
Yes George this points to new beginnings ,take the craft that you honed and move forward to better things ! Thanks for your question ,hope this helped !

When I post these readings on here it is just a small tidbit of what I've seen,I try to keep most of the reading privet and give a fuller explanation of what is here in a privet message to the client.

Remember gang send me a message via email or face book and I'll do a quick reading for you ,on Quick reading Monday !
Have a great day

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment