Wednesday, February 15, 2017



Wishing you all a good snowy morning !
of course that is here in upstate NY,I'm sure others are enjoying some February snow fall.
I sit here and enjoy the show from the window ...lol

I've had many questions as to how I care for my tarot cards to keep them in their best condition ,longer.
It is very important to always keep your cards in a pouch and a box to protect them ,always treat your cards as a part of you and you always give yourself the best care don't you .
As you can see ,it is most important to cover your reading space with a cloth, one that you have bought,or a special one that you have made .
Mine is hand made by me ! I have chosen a fabric that  I felt drawn to and that represents what I feel and what I believe. It is important to me to keep everything that has to do with my readings  very natural and organic as possible. You always go with your gut on your your choice of table covering . I don't believe there is a standard piece you need to use.
The same as with your pouch,many believe it should be black satin,but again go with what you feel is best for you,remember your cards are a part of you go with what  is the right choice for you,always trust your inner voice !
So you can see I store my cards in a pouch and a box as well this helps to protect the edges,that is most important . Once you have damage it is hard to repair.

Tip:
I find after shuffling ,don't bang the deck on the table,it is better to tap them on your flattened palm ,again saving your edges.

Any other tips,and suggestions that you can share would be great !
Have a great week

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment