Monday, February 13, 2017

Good Morning ! thought we could start the day with some beauty! If your in my area then the promise of spring is something we need to boost our spirit,after that two day snow storm!
I spent my weekend snuggled down and waiting for it to pass. After all is said and done we ended up with 12 inches more in the North country,be safe friends  ! WOOHOO ! lucky us...lol
Just another day in Upstate NY. we will make it through.


I also spent time helping some nice folks with readings. I always enjoy helping out when I can,the joy you see by just a quick reading is incredible. You can see by this reading I used different cards ,these are one of my favorite desks.
 Just so beautiful,and well made ,these cards are a bit larger but I don't mind  that at all,and I love that they are made from a heavier card stock,that will make them last longer for sure .
The art work is incredible,the bring a sense of true beauty to each reading.
I think this is a great desk for someone who is just starting out in readings as well,each card has a helpful hint on the bottom that will guide you in what the card means ,then you can let your insight take over .That little bit of help sure made my first reading smoother giving me more confidence in my reading and helping others.

Thanks to everyone who requested a reading ,I look forward to helping you again .
Have a great week

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment