Monday, January 30, 2017

Good Morning Friends !
Can you believe that it is the last Monday of January already!! Wow where is the time going .
Sickness struck our home last week thank God it has passed and all is better now . The cold weather is still hanging in there but after all it is only January ..lol We can still wish for spring!

I've been busy with readings and and working on new spreads these last few days,and I have come up with my own style of life spread that suits me pretty well ,I find it hits all the important points with less cards .
Even with the less cards I feel I'm still getting a good full read .
The pic up top is from a read I did last Monday the person was amazed on how the cards nailed it.
I'm still amazed everytime I do it myself !
Don't forget gang Mondays are free quick read day,all you need to do is leave a comment here message me on facebook or send me an email !!
Have a great day

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment