Thursday, December 15, 2016

Wow ! white out today ,the weather man said it was coming ,but still a surprise .
Cold and blustery out,great day to snuggle in and do some readings and try out my new Angel Oracle deck.
I love Doreen's cards ,this is I believe the only deck that is not gilded .This deck come with a guide book that helps you with your readings.
Nice heavy card stock,that a big plus in my book I love a good sturdy card ,to me that shows it will last .

I hoped that the drawings would have been more impressive ,but we can't have everything I guess..lol
They are charged and ready to go ,we shall see how I connect with this deck,keep you posted .
I would love to hear your thoughts and reviews on using Oracle cards and your results with them.
Your favorites and nonfaves, all your feedback will help others on choosing thier decks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment