Monday, December 19, 2016

Good Morning ! here we are Monday and a start to a new week.
As I have mentioned I will be doing free quick readings on Mondays my first one has come to me by privet message . Ok Congetta here is your quick reading .

Congetta from what I see here you are battling with  an issue that is stopping you from moving forward,keeping you from the happiness you seek. 
Also it tells me that a sudden collapse in your world is taking  place ,what you believe to to be stable is not . You should look at things that are going on,with a clear and open mind, and let go of things that are causing you harm and holding you back. To move forward you need to let go of the past . You should seek advice and help from loved ones or people you trust. To start anew and  you reap the rewards for your hard work you need to build a firm foundation ,with honesty and trust.
You are also facing conflict with some other issues or same issue ,because you are at a crossroad in your life and to move forward you need to choose , continue with you already know  that doesn't work or choose a new path that will lead you to new beginnings. 

Thank you for your request Congetta ,hope this helps you.
Please leave feedback so I know how it helped you or not .

No comments:

Post a Comment