Tuesday, December 13, 2016

e

Greetings form the Purple Moon!
I hope will you join me on this adventure of life,art,and Tarot.

A little background I have been a student and reader of tarot for a long time, but mostly privet and personal. I had a calling to branch out so I decided to do this blog to share experiences ,readings ,and learning on both ends. I also would like your posts on cards and what you think and how they work for you. I will post my favorites and my opinion and how well I connect with each deck.
I would like do reading for you ,and pendulum questions, and have your feedback. We all need help in our life's journey , and sharing our knowledge with one another is a blessing to us all.
I don't claim to be a physic and I don't claim to know the future, but I do have faith in the cards and in the Great Spirit  to lead us in a direction that will help us on our life's journey . I never stop being amazed on how on the mark the cards are with our questions on life and all things we wish to have some insight to .
Please enjoy this blog and posts,and join me in and be a part of all that we will do here .


I am offering free readings and pendulum questions on Mondays , please leave your questions ahead of time in posts,I will answer them in the order I get them  ,and don't forget to give me feedback!
look forward to you taking part ,see you soon !
Peace  

No comments:

Post a Comment